BULK UPLOADING: AUTO-ASSIGN
DISCLAIMER: You can only assign videos to a project & an episode within a series, not a series itself .
YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO USE THE "AUTO-ASSIGN" TOOL WITHIN A PROJECT.
1. Login to your Cast It profile
2. Select the blue “Menu” button
3. Click on the “Bulk Upload” option
4. Click on the trash icon within the header column to erase all videos in the bulk uploader -
NOTE: You must clear the bulk uploader first before using auto assign, otherwise the system will re-auto-assign previously uploaded clips
5. Before you assign your files, you will need to rename them to the correct format so that the auto-assign can register them correctly: “role name-talent name-take number” (ex. Hermione-Alix-T1)
6. Press “Select Files” and select the files you want to upload from your finder
7. Let the file upload to the bulk uploader
8. Once it is uploaded, you will see it at the top of the list of files.
9. If all files are named correctly (using the “role name-talent name-take number” format) you can press the “Auto Assign” button
NOTE: If you don't input a role name, it will create the role. If you don't input a talent name, it will create the talent
10. Give the system a couple minutes to auto assign the videos
11. Once the videos are assigned, you will see the label “View Assigned Talents”
- If you click on those words, you will see who the video was assigned too, for what role and what project.
NOTE: you can auto assign multiple clips to multiple talents at once, just make sure the clip name format is correct.
Please sign in to leave a comment.