BULK UPLOADING: PROJECTS PAGE
DISCLAIMER: You can only assign videos to a project & an episode within a series, not a series itself .
1. Login to your Cast It account and select the "Bulk Uploader" button
2. Press “Select Files” and select the files you want to upload from your computer's finder
3. Let the file upload to the bulk uploader
4. Once it is uploaded, you will see it at the top of the list of files.
5. Select the checkbox to the left of the video and press “Assign to Talent” - this will allow you to assign the video to a specific talent
- NOTE: You can assign multiple videos to the same talent at once, just check off all of the videos you want to assign at the same time.
6. Select the following:
- Project - the project you want to assign the video too (you cannot assign it to a series, only an episode within a series)
- Role - the role you want to assign the video too
- Talent - the talent you want to assign the video too
7. Press the blue “Assign” button
8. Look for the green “Assigned Successfully” label to confirm that the video was assigned to the talent of your choosing.