ADDING CLIPS TO A PRE-EXISTING QUICK LINK
NOTE: Each link can either be copied/pasted into your own email, or emailed through cast it. Recipients can click on the link and immediately watch the selected videos.
"Quick Links" links are live, meaning they can be updated/changed on CIS at any time, even after being sent or viewed, and the information will be updated on the link automatically.
- Login to your Cast It Systems profile
- Click into the project whose videos you want to send out
- Expand the role to see whose videos you want to send out by clicking on the down arrow to the right of the role name
- Click on the blue camera icon next to the talent that uploaded a video
- Select the “Open Quick Link” button
- On the right side there will be a drop down - if you click this, you can search for the name of the link you'd like to add clips too. Make sure when you select your pre-existing link, that the name of the current quick link matches the link you've chose.
- You can now start adding clips to it. On the videos page, select the first clip you'd like to add and press the play button. Once playing, select the "Add Clip to Quick Link" button. This will add the playing video to your link. Repeat this process for all clips that you'd like to add to your link
- After you've added all your clips to your link, you can now edit the link settings by clicking on the "Advanced Settings" button
- Now that you're on the "Quick Links - Advanced Settings" page, you can edit your link settings by pressing the "Edit" button
- You can edit the following link information, and then press "Save"
- Quick Link Name
- Expiration Date
- Allow Production Team Notes to be Displayed
- Allow Files to be Downloaded
- Password Protect the Link
- If you have multiple clips, and you'd like to re-organize them, you can select the clip, and elect to move it up or down in the order. If you re-organize clips in an active link, the link will automatically update to the order you set.
- To Remove a clip, you can click on the clip and select the "X" next to the "Move to bottom" button. In the next pop up, select "Remove Clip" to make this final.
- To Copy your quick link to paste in an email, you can select the "Copy Quick Link URL" button
- To Email your quick links, you can select the "Email Quick Link" button
- To Deactivate the link, select the "Deactivate Link" button. Links can be reactivated by selecting the "Inactive Links" tab, and then selecting the "Reactivate" button by hovering over the link you'd like to remove. Once you've updated the expiration date, the link will be reactivated
Please sign in to leave a comment.