Logging in to FastCapture
YOU MUST HAVE A CASTING NETWORKS CASTING ACCOUNT TO USE FASTCAPTURE FOR CAST IT - MAKE SURE THE SAME EMAIL IS ON BOTH OF YOUR ACCOUNTS (CAST IT & CASTING NETWORKS)
- The Cast It project/roles must be built on Casting Networks prior to using FastCapture - The project does not have to be active, and all roles can be internal.
- Note: not all roles need to be built on Casting Networks - You only need to add the roles for which you are using FastCapture to upload too.
- Login to FastCapture
- Click on “FastCapture3” in the top bar and select “Preferences”
- Select the “Integrate” tab and select the “Casting Networks” Option for “Talent Search” spot, and then select “Cast It Systems” option for the “Uploading” spot
- Select “Restart FastCapture” option in the pop up
- Select “Create a new FastCapture” File
- Login with your Casting Networks credentials
- Login with your Cast It Systems credentials
NOTE: The Cast It Systems and Casting Networks password may differ as Casting Networks requires a special character, whereas Cast It Systems does not allow special characters.
Please sign in to leave a comment.