Enabling a Role to Receive Submissions via the Project URL
1. Login to your Cast It Systems profile
2. Click into your project so you are viewing the list of roles
3. On the right side of the page, select the three vertical dots that correspond with the role you want to activated
4. Select "Edit Role" from the menu
5. Select the "Submissions" tab
6. Mark off the boxes for the following:
- "The Project URL"
- "Talent Must Include Video With Submission"
7. In the "Expiration Settings" field, write the date that you'd want submissions to turn off (Submissions will turn off at midnight on the chosen date, so its best to choose the day after you're due date)
8. If you want agents to be able to submit WITHOUT sending them the link, you can check off “Representative Cast it Talent Accounts"
- This will send the project to agents across the system. If you want only select agents to submit DO NOT mark this off
9. If you want talent to be able to submit WITHOUT sending them the link you can check off "Talent Cast It Talent Accounts"
- This will send the project to talent across the system. If you want only select talent to submit DO NOT mark this off
10. Press "Done" - this role is now active for submissions.
11. Repeat steps 4-10 to activate other roles in the project.
To learn how to create an Open Call URL, please click here