EMAIL PROJECT VIDEOS BUTTON
NOTE: Each link can either be copied/pasted into your own email, or emailed through cast it. Recipients can click on the link and immediately watch the selected videos.
Email Project Video" Links are not LIVE - they will not update automatically if you make changes to the project/roles/talent/videos.
1. Login to your Cast It Profile
2. Click into the project who’s videos you want to send out
3. Click on the blue “Menu” drop down, and select the “Email Project Videos” option
4. If you want to send ALL clips from ALL roles, select the "Select All" check box
5. If you want to send a specific Role’s clips, select the box next to the Role Name
6. If you want to send specific Clips, select the boxes next to the clips
7. Select the blue "Create Link" button
8. Enter a Link name and then press "Save"
9. To Copy your quick link to paste in an email, you can select the "Copy Quick Link URL" button
10. You can now edit the link settings by clicking on the "Advanced Settings" button
11. Now that you're on the "Quick Links - Advanced Settings" page, you can edit your link settings by pressing the "Edit" button
12. You can edit the following link information, and then press "Save"
- Quick Link Name
- Expiration Date
- Allow Production Team Notes to be Displayed
- Allow Files to be Downloaded
- Password Protect the Link
13. If you have multiple clips, and you'd like to re-organize them, you can select the clip, and elect to move it up or down in the order. If you re-organize clips in an active link, the link will automatically update to the order you set.
14. To Remove a clip, you can click on the clip and select the "X" next to the "Move to bottom" button. In the next pop up, select "Remove Clip" to make this final.
NOTE: Removing a clip from this page will only remove it from the link you are clicked into. If the clip is in other links, it will not be affected.
15. To Copy your quick link to paste in an email, you can select the "Copy Quick Link URL" button
16. To Email your quick links, you can select the "Email Quick Link" button
17. To Deactivate the link, select the "Deactivate Link" button. Links can be reactivated by selecting the "Inactive Links" tab, and then selecting the "Reactivate" button by hovering over the link you'd like to remove. Once you've updated the expiration date, the link will be reactivated