Grant User Access to a Series
DISCLAIMER: Anything other than a series is considered a “project” (this includes series episodes)
WARNING: this will grant access to all episodes within a series.
- Login to your CIS profile
- Click on the Admin tab in the top right of your profile
- Select the “Edit Series” Button located under the “Actions” category
- Search for the Series, and select the "User Access" button
- Type in the email of the user you want to add to the project in the “Name/Email” box and set their access level. Press “Add”
- If the user you’ve added did not already have a profile on CIS, please press the “Send Reminder Email” word-button to send them their login details.
- If you want to grant this user “Location Admin” Access (they can see the work of others that are in the same location, but not anyone outside of that location) Type in the name of the location in the “Location” box and press “Add Location”
- Press the “Assign Location” button to the right of the person you’ve looped in. In the top left corner, select the location, from the “Select location” drop down. Press “Save”
- You have now granted that user Location Admin Access - this is indicated by the location name above the "assign location" button.