If you have received a link from Casting and your talent has already sent you their audition media, it is easy to send it to casting!
1. Login to your profile at https://www.castittalent.com.
2. You should automatically be on the “Send” tab.
3. Type the name of the actor you are submitting on the first field that says Add/Select Actor.
4. Paste the link that was provided to you by casting in the second field (Send Actor Package To)
5. Select the Role/Role Name from the drop-down in the third field
6. Proceed by clicking on "Upload Media" which will take you to the next page where you can select the media from your desktop/laptop or from Talent’s Media.
Videos must be under 520 MB
The file name must be under 50 characters, and not include any special characters
Accepted video formats: mp4,.mov,.mts,.m4v,.wmv,.avi,.mpg,.mpeg,.wav,.m4a,.mp3
7. Please wait for the Uploaded Media to Appear in the Selected Media Section, you can also delete the media file from the selected media section:
8. Once The Media is selected you can then Add A Note if you want, and then you can click on the Submit option
Please note: The client should already be on your roster before following the steps above.