|How do I sign up for an agent or manager account?
|You can sign up entirely on your own directly from our site!
Your account is now set up!
- From our Homepage select Agent Sign up https://www.castittalent.com/default.aspx
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you can choose between a Free Basic account or a Pro Account for $99/month.
- Fill out the Talent Rep Registration form
- If your company is not already registered, Enter the name and select "Add My Agency".
- After filling out the form select "confirm"
- You will then receive an email from Cast It Talent with your login credentials.
|How do I add my agency or management company details?
If you are an agent and you wish to add an agent or manager whose company is not in the agency drop down box, you may add your representative’s agency or management company details by selecting Add My Agency, which is the first item in the agency drop down box.
|What do I get with a Pro Account?
|The AgentApp Pro was designed for you to be able to send your Talent's video to anyone, anywhere, at any time - as an unsolicited pitch (or a requested submission) - and have that video available for the recipient with a single click where they are already viewing all of the actor audition videos: whether self-tapes or filmed in-office.
Because this is directly connected to Cast It, the platform on which 90% of Studio and Major Independents view actor audition video, there is no downloading and uploading for casting to do.
With the number of submissions that casting receives for every role and project, relying on them to upload every file transfer file, attachment, YouTube link, etc. creates uncertainty. Will your video be uploaded and get the consideration it deserves?
Now it will and it will be available for more than 10,000 casting, creative, and executive users of Cast It.
There are other features built in as well, including access to over 700 Casting Office and Studio Inboxes with contact details (phone number and email address) and the ability to upload and manage all of your clients' videos and media.
|How much does a Pro Account cost?
|A Talent Rep Pro Account is $99 per month. Email us at email@example.com for a free trial!
|How do I confirm a submission was sent successfully?
|You can see all successful submissions in your ‘Messages’ tab. The 'Send' toggle on this page shows all submissions made through your account. You can consult this page to verify media files were submitted or to refer to any previous submission. The actor name, Casting Office name, and submitted media files are available on this page.
|How do I add or remove clients from my Roster?
|You can access your full Roster on the 'Roster' page. To add actors to your roster simply:
- Enter their stage name in the field in the upper righthand corner and click 'Enter'.
- An 'Add Actor' drop down will appear. Click this dropdown.
- Confirm their email address OR enter their email address if applicable. If you do not have this client's personal email address or do not wish to enter their personal email address, you can leave this section blank.
- Click 'Add Actor.' This actor will then be added to your roster.
To remove an actor from your roster simply click on the red 'X' next to their stage name.
|An actor appears in my roster but not in my Select Actor dropdown. What can I do?
|The reason your actor is not appearing on submission drop downs is because the actor's account is currently inactive.
To reactivate your actor's account, please log into your account and go to the 'Roster' tab. Locate the desired actor (you can type in their stage name in the search field) and click on their headshot. NOTE: All inactive actors will have a red border around their headshot.
Verify that the email that appears in the pop up is the correct contact email address for this actor, and click 'Activate Actor.' Doing so will automatically re-activate your client's account, and then the actor will once again appear on submission dropdowns.